Meeting Your Individual Needs With Commercial Real Estate Financing
Because your needs are individual to the type of company you run, Flipside Capital offers individual borrowing solutions. When it comes to commercial real estate financing, you have to think about what is best for your business. Whether you are looking for an investment property or one that is owner-occupied, let us show you how we can help.
The following are our programs:
- Conventional – For owner-occupied and stabilized investments, our conventional loans can reach beyond $100,000,000. With low rates and high LTVs, you can purchase mobile home parks, industrial buildings, hotels, office buildings, multifamily units and more.
- Construction – Your construction loan amount will depend on the size of your project. In some situations, we can roll the loan over to a more permanent financing solution when the construction is complete.
- Bridge and Hard Money – We have numerous partnerships with the firms that will offer you the most capital to bridge the gap between transactions in your time of need.
- FHA and HUD – These programs are long-term with fixed rates and full amortization. They can be used to acquire, construct, rehabilitate or refinance a structure for your business. This could include a hospital, multifamily rental unit, special care facility and more.
- Equity and Mezzanine – Your unique situation is what helps us tailor fit a solution with mezzanine financing. Various capital sources come together to help fund these transactions.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Security (CMBS) – There are not many financial institutions that offer this type of financing, but our relationships tie us to some of the best that still do. To be used for office space, retail shops, shopping centers and more, you’ll experience fixed terms and the ability to cash out when you need to.
- SBA 7a and 504 – With competitive terms and rates, these programs can be used for flagged or non-flagged hotels, as well as owner-occupied properties.
- International – Our experience working on foreign soil is a benefit to you in finding the perfect deal for your international commercial real estate purchase.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about real estate financing for your business, contact Flipside Capital today. We look forward to your free, no-obligation consultation.